Monday 14 October 2013

Work so far & Tutorial

We had a tutorial today and i got to show the series of drawings i have done over the few weeks. I have used different media such as inks and water colours and different pens. I have used motifs and patterns in my drawings that I've pulled out from different pictures and research that I have done so far. This tutorial went well, Alex was pleased with the drawings I did and helped me with my next steps. For my next step I was told to play around with the colours and maybe go a little brighter to what i have done so far. If I was to go back and do something different about these drawings i think I would introduce a few hints of a brighter colour so it wont be as dificult introducing the whole concept to more colour.





No comments:

Post a Comment