Sunday 19 April 2015

Context

Its difficult to find contextual research specifically similar to mine as I haven't been able to find any similar ideas anywhere. I often find many different websites based in Pakistan and india that do wedding cards. these have been a main source of insight into the business and also what is already out there and how unique my idea and creation is. I have branched out and looked at other different similar ideas and things such as clutch bags. The main thing that I look at when I'm researching clutches is the make, embellishment and different shapes and sizes. Clutch bags and necessarily something that I would venture out and consider doing but I feel that idea isn't new and unique. Although my work is heavily researched into my own culture and is mainly catered to that specific audience I don't want to limit myself to a specific culture and hope to inspire other people from all walks of life.









1 comment:

  1. Is it a hand made purse and invitation?
    its very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete