Thursday 9 April 2015

Research

My main source of research for this project has been mainly focused on decor and the way weddings and celebrations are decorated. The use of colour has been a main influence in my work as I have been specifically concentrating on a new and improved colour scheme to make my prints stand out more in a vibrant manner. Looking over my previous work it was apparent to me that the colour scheme was a little all over the place as it wasn't a main priority so during this course of the project I have decided to pick out images for inspiration that will make my collection look as if they are all from the same book. As when it comes to finding an appropriate lining for my envelopes its not difficult to chose the perfect prints, as I have decided to randomly allocate them a print from the same collection.









No comments:

Post a Comment